Commit: Update libiberty sources with changes from the gcc mainline

Nick Clifton nickc@redhat.com
Fri Jan 17 16:00:00 GMT 2020

Hi H.J.
> /test-demangle: 328 tests, 0 failures
> FAIL at line 1452, options :
> in:  _Z3fooILPv0EEvPN9enable_ifIXeqT_LDnEEvE4typeE
> out: void foo<(void*)0>(enable_if<((void*)0)==(decltype(nullptr)),
> void>::type*)exp: void
> foo<(void*)0>(enable_if<((void*)0)==((decltype(nullptr))),
> void>::type*)

Thanks for pointing this out.  Interestingly the gcc mainline sources
also show this failure, so I am going to assume that it was not a
problem with my updating.

Looking at the real output vs the expected output, it seems to me
that the expectation is wrong - it is looking for a double parenthesis
where only a single set is needed.  So I have gone ahead and checked
in an update to the binutils sources.  I will monitor the gcc sources
as well, and see if the same fix goes in there.

libiberty/ChangeLog
2020-01-17  Nick Clifton  <nickc@redhat.com>

	* testsuite/demangle-expected: Update expected demangling of
	enable_if pattern.