LD linker map, get absolute path of referenced files

Hugo A hugo.a.job@gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 22:17:17 GMT 2020

Hi, and thanks for your work. I have trouble parsing linker maps generated
by ld 2.28, where examples over the internet seem to get absolute path
right away. Here is the SO link to a more detailed/formated question:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/65514075/force-absolute-path-in-linker-maps
.

I would  also be really interested on how to access the same kind of
information over the dynamic linking step. Is there really no way to get
more inside on what ld does during symbol resolution?

Best regard