Would you like to be the PDP11 maintainer for the binutils ?
Nick Clifton
nickc@redhat.com
Wed Apr 22 12:21:34 GMT 2020
Hi Stephen,
> So, for example, if someone introduces a new test that fails for the
> PDP11 when you do your survey, you'd bring it to my attention?
If you did not notice it before me, then yes. :-)
Also it is conventional that when we are preparing to make a new release
of the sources I ask the maintainers if they could take a look at their
ports and fix up any testsuite failures that they think they can handle
in the time available. (Usually two weeks). It is not a requirement,
just a request to get the sources into the best shape possible.
> I don't have write access, but I will submit a request with your email
> as the approver.
I have seen that and approved your request.
Cheers
Nick
More information about the Binutils
mailing list