Remove CR16C support?

Joel Sherrill joel@rtems.org
Wed Nov 6 14:24:00 GMT 2019

I have no objection but have wondered why some other targets are still
around.
The TI C3x/C4x is high on that list since it never had GCC support merged
and is
long dead AFAIK. RTEMS had a port long ago based on an unmerged GCC that
was barely usable. We removed it at least 15 years ago.

The mcore is another one I wonder about being dead. The Wikipedia page is
minimal and the Motorola -> Freescale -> NXP leaves only one document that
I could find on the web and it's 20 years old with the company name just
updated.
Is this dead also?

--joel