Builds broken

Nick Clifton nickc@redhat.com
Thu May 30 13:43:00 GMT 2019

Hi Hans-Peter,  Hi Christophe,

>> I cannot reproduce this.  Please could you tell me more about how the toolchain was configured ?
>
> I'm not him, but me and my autotester sees this breakage too.

> "make all".

Ah - that was the difference.  I always run "make all-gas all-ld all-binutils"
on the assumption that I do not need to test anything else.  (Well possibly
gold and gprof too, but you know what I mean).

Running make all did reproduce the problem for me.  I tried to work out why
the additions to the Makefile.def caused this, but it was too much for my
tiny brain.  So I have reverted my patch.  At least this way your builds
will start working again and I can have more time to investigate exactly
what is causing this breakage.