[Patch 00/16] [gas][aarch64] SVE2 binutils instructions for aarch64

Matthew Malcomson Matthew.Malcomson@arm.com
Fri May 3 14:56:00 GMT 2019

On 03/05/19 12:21, Nick Clifton wrote:
> Hi Matthew,
>
>> This series of patches adds support for the "Future Architecture Technologies"
>> Scalable Vector Extension V2 (SVE2) announced at Linaro Connect.
>> https://connect.linaro.org/resources/bkk19/new-technologies-in-the-arm-architecture/
>
> Sorry to be a pain, but would you mind resending these patches ?
>
> There are two problems:
>
>     1. They do not apply cleanly to the current mainline sources
>        now that the TME patches have gone in.
>
>     2. The patch format in your emails is causing problems for my
>        email reader (Thunderbird).  I am not sure what format you
>        used, but the patches are showing up as text at the end of
>        each email, rather than as attachments.  But if I save the
>        email to a file and then try to examine the patch there, it
>        is encoded with some kind of MIME encoding.
>
> I do not mind if you combine all of the patches into just one email,
> if that makes it easier for you, but it really would help if they
> could be updated to match the latest sources, and provided as an
> attachment, rather than inline.
>
> Cheers
>    Nick

Hi Nick,

Sure -- I can do that (I should have noticed the recent updates ;-]).

Attached is a tar file of the patch series from "git format-patch" and a
zipped diff from the entire series.

Cheers,
Matthew