New ARM and AArch64 binutils testsuite failures

Tamar Christina Tamar.Christina@arm.com
Tue Mar 26 12:07:00 GMT 2019

Hi Nick,

Yes sorry, seems my CI was ignoring the exit code for check-binutils. Fixed now.

The failures are just testisms, without the linker script only keeping what I want as in the out of order tests some targets give me a different starting address then I expected. I'll update the tests to account for this.

Thanks,
Tamar