Healthy Lifestyle Challenge 12: Eat with the Seasons

Dr Cris Beer drcris@drcris.com.au
Mon Mar 25 01:42:00 GMT 2019

Hi Robertograwn

This year I am running a Healthy Lifestyle Challenge to make it easier
to get healthier and feel better in 2019.  I hope you will also join in
the fun for our weekly lifestyle challenge

Healthy Lifestyle Challenge 12: Eat with the seasons

Mother Nature is wonderfully intuitive. She provides what we need in
terms of nutrition all year round. In fact, she is so intuitive she
provides certain fruits and vegetables at particular times of the year
just when we need them in higher amounts.

With the modernisation of the way we purchase and cultivate produce it
is difficult to know what fruits and vegetables are actually in season.
Produce can be grown on the other side of the world, picked whilst still
green and then ripened artificially with ethylene gas. So what we see on
the supermarket shelves is not always what we would find growing locally
at that particular time of year. I am often surprised to see that no
matter where I go in the world supermarket shelves are filled with
produce transported to places far away from the country of origin -
oranges grown in California sold in Australia and mangoes grown in
Australia sold in California.

Read More Here

How to Live with Balanced Hormones

http://drcrisbeer.acemlnc.com/lt.php?s=e2864a4a4612f7b1e333b6fe00e106a9&i=238A251A5A2277

Start a new way of life.... TODAY!

The 12-Week Hormone and Weight Reset Program is going to be a step by
step weekly program that we can do together and still balance our busy
lifestyles. There isn't going to be a diet plan as such because
everyone is different and a diet plan doesn't necessarily suit each
individual person and I don't want to add an extra challenge of meal
preparation as well as strict dietary guidelines to stay on track.

During the program I will take you through the following outline:

Week 1 - Understanding Hormones
Week 2 - Your Individual Hormone Profile
Week 3 - The Key Causes of Hormone Imbalance - Lifestyle causes Part
1
Week 4 - The Key Causes of Hormone Imbalance - Lifestyle Causes Part
2
Week 5 - The Key Causes of Hormone Imbalance - Medical Conditions
Week 6 - The Key Causes of Hormone Imbalance - Environmental Impacts
Week 7 - How to Balance Your Hormones - The Importance of Planning
Week 8 - How to Balance Your Hormones - Key Dietary Changes
Week 9 - How to Balance Your Hormones - Addressing Stress
Week 10 - How to Balance Your Hormones - Hormone Balancing
Supplements
Week 11 - How to Live with Balanced Hormones - Staying Motivated
Week 12 - How to Live with Balanced Hormones - Staying above the
'Red Line' to balance for life.
Come on the journey with me to become a healthier and happier you!

Learn More

      Dr Cris x

This Week on Instagram

Follow @_drcris on Instagram here !