Restarting linking from write phase (PR 24373)

Nick Clifton nickc@redhat.com
Thu Jun 6 11:46:00 GMT 2019

Hi Tamar,

> So my question is, does anyone know if it's possible to do this? Or should I just add a new option that assumes the space saving is possible and errors out if it turns out an address is out of range.

Given the silence so far, I would guess that restarting the link is not
really possible.  (Certainly that is my feeling for the situation).
Hence going with the assumption option is probably the best way forward.