your binutils commits 90bd54236cb8b1c31c3662977159be971044c20d and e33f2313bf63b77763739732be14b469b4b647b7

Nick Alcock nick.alcock@oracle.com
Mon Jun 3 19:31:00 GMT 2019

On 3 Jun 2019, Nick Clifton verbalised:

> Hi Nick,

>>> Agreed - I am trying to work out how to revert my original patch without
>>> actually breaking anything.  I'll keep you informed.
>>
>> OK, great! Thank you!
>
> All my checks have passed, so I have now reverted the original patch.

Thanks!

I hope to have the tree building everywhere again fairly soon (testing a
fix for the most recently reported problems now). Sorry for the
prolonged breakage on multifarious platforms :(