[PATCH v2 3/5] RISC-V: Fix wrong format for .insn
Kito Cheng
kito.cheng@sifive.com
Tue Jul 2 09:58:00 GMT 2019
- LOAD should be I-Type and STORE should be S-Type.
gas/ChangeLog
* testsuite/gas/riscv/insn.s: Correct instruction type for load
and store.
opcodes/ChangeLog
* opcodes/riscv-opc.c (riscv_insn_types): Remove incorrect
format for sb type and correct s type.
---
gas/testsuite/gas/riscv/insn.s | 8 ++++----
opcodes/riscv-opc.c | 7 ++-----
2 files changed, 6 insertions(+), 9 deletions(-)
diff --git a/gas/testsuite/gas/riscv/insn.s b/gas/testsuite/gas/riscv/insn.s
index 13e5417f7b..1b0915da4e 100644
--- a/gas/testsuite/gas/riscv/insn.s
+++ b/gas/testsuite/gas/riscv/insn.s
@@ -2,9 +2,9 @@ target:
.insn r 0x33, 0, 0, a0, a1, a2
.insn i 0x13, 0, a0, a1, 13
.insn i 0x67, 0, a0, 10(a1)
- .insn s 0x3, 0, a0, 4(a1)
+ .insn i 0x3, 0, a0, 4(a1)
.insn sb 0x63, 0, a0, a1, target
- .insn sb 0x23, 0, a0, 4(a1)
+ .insn s 0x23, 0, a0, 4(a1)
.insn u 0x37, a0, 0xfff
.insn uj 0x6f, a0, target
@@ -17,9 +17,9 @@ target:
.insn r OP, 0, 0, a0, a1, a2
.insn i OP_IMM, 0, a0, a1, 13
.insn i JALR, 0, a0, 10(a1)
- .insn s LOAD, 0, a0, 4(a1)
+ .insn i LOAD, 0, a0, 4(a1)
.insn sb BRANCH, 0, a0, a1, target
- .insn sb STORE, 0, a0, 4(a1)
+ .insn s STORE, 0, a0, 4(a1)
.insn u LUI, a0, 0xfff
.insn uj JAL, a0, target
diff --git a/opcodes/riscv-opc.c b/opcodes/riscv-opc.c
index bd652590b5..5b17279834 100644
--- a/opcodes/riscv-opc.c
+++ b/opcodes/riscv-opc.c
@@ -820,17 +820,14 @@ const struct riscv_opcode riscv_insn_types[] =
{"i", 0, {"I", 0}, "O4,F3,d,o(s)", 0, 0, match_opcode, 0 },
{"i", 0, {"I", 0}, "O4,F3,D,o(s)", 0, 0, match_opcode, 0 },
-{"s", 0, {"I", 0}, "O4,F3,d,o(s)", 0, 0, match_opcode, 0 },
-{"s", 0, {"I", 0}, "O4,F3,D,o(s)", 0, 0, match_opcode, 0 },
+{"s", 0, {"I", 0}, "O4,F3,t,q(s)", 0, 0, match_opcode, 0 },
+{"s", 0, {"I", 0}, "O4,F3,T,q(s)", 0, 0, match_opcode, 0 },
{"sb", 0, {"I", 0}, "O4,F3,s,t,p", 0, 0, match_opcode, 0 },
{"sb", 0, {"I", 0}, "O4,F3,S,t,p", 0, 0, match_opcode, 0 },
{"sb", 0, {"I", 0}, "O4,F3,s,T,p", 0, 0, match_opcode, 0 },
{"sb", 0, {"I", 0}, "O4,F3,S,T,p", 0, 0, match_opcode, 0 },
-{"sb", 0, {"I", 0}, "O4,F3,t,q(s)", 0, 0, match_opcode, 0 },
-{"sb", 0, {"I", 0}, "O4,F3,T,q(s)", 0, 0, match_opcode, 0 },
-
{"u", 0, {"I", 0}, "O4,d,u", 0, 0, match_opcode, 0 },
{"u", 0, {"I", 0}, "O4,D,u", 0, 0, match_opcode, 0 },
--
2.17.1
More information about the Binutils
mailing list