[patch, committed] apply libiberty/include patch for gcc pr other/16615

Sandra Loosemore sandra@codesourcery.com
Wed Jan 9 22:10:00 GMT 2019

I've committed a series of GCC patches today to fix a long-standing bug
(PR other/16615) complaining about use of "can not" instead of the
correct "cannot" in comments, error messages, documentation etc.  Some
of the files I touched are in the libiberty/ and include/ directories
and it was suggested I should make the same changes to the copies used
by binutils and gdb as well.  So I've gone ahead and checked in the
attached patch to do that.

-Sandra