[Patch] [binutils][testsuite] Allow multiple lines of "as" in testsuite.

Alan Modra amodra@gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 06:51:00 GMT 2019

On Thu, Feb 07, 2019 at 06:20:19PM +0000, Matthew Malcomson wrote:
> This allows checking the command line parsing more easily than before by
> allowing many command line invokations from the same .d file.

It seems to me that you can do this by writing a wrapper that invokes
run_dump_test, once for each of the multiple "as" options, passing
them in extra_options.

Another solution is to use the "#dump:" and "#source:" options from a
stub .d file, eg. gas/testsuite/gas/i386/ilp32/x86-64-opts.d

Did you consider something along those lines instead?

--
Alan Modra
Australia Development Lab, IBM