PR25249, Memory leak in microblaze-dis.c

Alan Modra amodra@gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 00:32:00 GMT 2019


On Thu, Dec 05, 2019 at 09:26:04AM -0800, Michael Eager wrote:
> This is OK.

Ah, I already committed it without checking whether we had a target
maintainer.  I hope you'll forgive me, and thanks for reviewing the
patch.

> There seem to be a few "no-change" replacements, such as
> 
> -	        immval |= (get_int_field_imm (inst) & 0x0000ffff);
> +		immval |= (get_int_field_imm (inst) & 0x0000ffff);
> 
> Possibly these are blanks->tabs changes or trailing blank removal.

They are all replacement of spaces with tabs.  I have this in my
.git/config:

[core]
...
	whitespace = indent-with-non-tab,space-before-tab,trailing-space

which helps me comply with the way most binutils files are formatted.
If I notice this sort of formatting error I'll sometimes fix the
whole function I'm touching.

-- 
Alan Modra
Australia Development Lab, IBM



More information about the Binutils mailing list