_initialize_arch_tdep() not getting called

William Tambe tambewilliam@gmail.com
Sat Aug 10 07:13:00 GMT 2019

I am running into an issue where my GDB port is not calling
_initialize_arch_tdep() which is responsible for calling
register_gdbarch_init().

The files arch-tdep.c has been properly created and contain the
function _initialize_arch_tdep().

During GDB initialization, the function gdbarch_find_by_info() fail
causing the following error to occur:
arch-utils.c:693: internal-error: initialize_current_architecture:
Selection of initial architecture failed

Any idea what I could have missed causing _initialize_arch_tdep() not
to be called ?