csky ld testsuite fixes

Alan Modra amodra@gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 01:22:00 GMT 2019

On Tue, Apr 09, 2019 at 05:50:33AM -0700, H.J. Lu wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 9, 2019 at 3:22 AM Alan Modra <amodra@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > csky-elf linker segfaults on these tests.
> >
> > Not for me on numerous builds since I made those changes.
> >

> I got:
>
> FAIL: ld-elf/pr21884
> FAIL: ld-unique/pr21529
>
> for csky-elf:

Sorry, yes, I get the same.  The csky target I've been building is
csky-linux, and that's different from csky-elf apparently.  The csky
branch stub support is buggy and enabled by default for csky-elf but
not csky-linux.

When a target has active maintainers, tests that fail with segfaults
should not be swept under the rug by xfailing them.

--
Alan Modra
Australia Development Lab, IBM