Healthy Lifestyle Challenge: Don't spend a fortune and buy smart

Dr Cris Beer drcris@drcris.com.au
Mon Apr 8 01:31:00 GMT 2019

Hi Robertograwn

We hope you are enjoying the Healthy Lifestyle Challenge this year:

Healthy Lifestyle Challenge 14: Don't spend a fortune and buy smart

I have heard it said that eating healthily can be expensive. And holding
on to this notion can prevent people from leading a healthy lifestyle.
Although I realise that the cost of living in general has increased over
recent years I do not feel that living a healthy lifestyle needs to
place us under financial strain. There are some clever ways to buy good
food without the expense; we just need to know where to shop and what to
buy. Some items in our pantry are worth spending the money on, however,
and others we can get without breaking the bank. The flipside is that I
believe that every dollar we spend on living a healthy lifestyle and
eating well is money well spent

Read More Here

Healthy Lifestyle Series - Are you getting enough Sleep?

http://drcrisbeer.acemlnc.com/lt.php?s=e2864a4a4612f7b1e333b6fe00e106a9&i=241A254A5A2295

Start a new way of life.... TODAY!

The 12-Week Hormone and Weight Reset Program is a step by step weekly
program. During the program I will take you through the following
outline:

Week 1 - Understanding Hormones
Week 2 - Your Individual Hormone Profile
Week 3 - The Key Causes of Hormone Imbalance - Lifestyle causes Part
1
Week 4 - The Key Causes of Hormone Imbalance - Lifestyle Causes Part
2
Week 5 - The Key Causes of Hormone Imbalance - Medical Conditions
Week 6 - The Key Causes of Hormone Imbalance - Environmental Impacts
Week 7 - How to Balance Your Hormones - The Importance of Planning
Week 8 - How to Balance Your Hormones - Key Dietary Changes
Week 9 - How to Balance Your Hormones - Addressing Stress
Week 10 - How to Balance Your Hormones - Hormone Balancing
Supplements
Week 11 - How to Live with Balanced Hormones - Staying Motivated
Week 12 - How to Live with Balanced Hormones - Staying above the
'Red Line' to balance for life.
Come on the journey with me to become a healthier and happier you!

Learn More

      Dr Cris x

This Week on Instagram

Follow @_drcris on Instagram here !