Disable R_X86_64_PLT32 generation as branch marker on Solaris/x86

Rainer Orth ro@CeBiTec.Uni-Bielefeld.DE
Wed Apr 3 14:24:00 GMT 2019

Hi H.J.,

> This may not be the first case where Solaris wants to be different.

only if following suite gives no benefit ;-)

> Please create a subdirectory, solaris, with copies of those tests and
> skip original tests for Solaris targets so that the original tests can be
> updated without affecting Solaris targets.

How would this help?  Do you want me to create copies of the affected .s
files and move the *-solaris.d files both to that solaris subdirectory?
If gas produces different output for identical input, the solaris .d
files have to be changed anyway, irrespective of their location.

	Rainer