[GAS][ARM] Fix failing Armv1 test

Andre Vieira (lists) Andre.SimoesDiasVieira@arm.com
Fri Oct 19 15:00:00 GMT 2018

Hi,

This patch fixes a testism. This test has been failing for a while and
it could be argued that since we started testing 'arm7t' here (and not
Armv1) the test itself was wrong. So I changed the assembly to Armv1.
Given the changes to objdump when "disassembling all" it seemed like a
good idea to force the disassembly to 'armv2' instead and actually
accept the disassembly of the 26-bit Architecture variants of tst, teq,
cmn and cmp.

Is this OK for trunk?

gas/ChangeLog

2018-10-19  Andre Vieira  <andre.simoesdiasvieira@arm.com>

        * testsuite/gas/arm/armv1.d: Assemble for Armv1
        and disassemble for Armv2-