[GAS][ARM] Fix testism for bl local v4t test

Andre Vieira (lists) Andre.SimoesDiasVieira@arm.com
Fri Oct 19 14:59:00 GMT 2018

Hi,

This patch fixes a testism.
I believe this test was never really intended to test for this error
message and
'# stderr' never actually checked it.  This warning is tested elsewhere
and to my
understanding it would have not made any sense here either.

I did some archaeological digging and found that the original patch that
was reviewed on the ml contained a blx-thumb-local.{d,s,l}.
See https://sourceware.org/ml/binutils/2009-03/msg00511.html
The commit itself was missing the .s and .d files, I suspect these fell
through the 'svn add' crack and they help explain why there is a
blx-thumb-local.l to begin with.
I re-added them in this patch and updated due to bitrot.

Is this OK for trunk?

gas/ChangeLog

2018-10-19  Andre Vieira  <andre.simoesdiasvieira@arm.com>

        * testsuite/gas/arm/bl-local-v4t.d: Remove
        warning check.
        * testsuite/gas/arm/blx-local-thumb.s: New.
        * testsuite/gas/arm/blx-local-thumb.d: New.