[GAS][ARM] Fix testism for bl local v4t test
Andre Vieira (lists)
Andre.SimoesDiasVieira@arm.com
Fri Oct 19 14:59:00 GMT 2018
Hi,
This patch fixes a testism.
I believe this test was never really intended to test for this error
message and
'# stderr' never actually checked it. This warning is tested elsewhere
and to my
understanding it would have not made any sense here either.
I did some archaeological digging and found that the original patch that
was reviewed on the ml contained a blx-thumb-local.{d,s,l}.
See https://sourceware.org/ml/binutils/2009-03/msg00511.html
The commit itself was missing the .s and .d files, I suspect these fell
through the 'svn add' crack and they help explain why there is a
blx-thumb-local.l to begin with.
I re-added them in this patch and updated due to bitrot.
Is this OK for trunk?
gas/ChangeLog
2018-10-19 Andre Vieira <andre.simoesdiasvieira@arm.com>
* testsuite/gas/arm/bl-local-v4t.d: Remove
warning check.
* testsuite/gas/arm/blx-local-thumb.s: New.
* testsuite/gas/arm/blx-local-thumb.d: New.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: bl-local-testism.patch
Type: text/x-patch
Size: 2557 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <https://sourceware.org/pipermail/binutils/attachments/20181019/d32f9dd2/attachment.bin>
More information about the Binutils
mailing list