[PATCH v4] BFD: Prevent writing the MIPS _gp_disp symbol into symbol tables
Maciej W. Rozycki
macro@mips.com
Thu May 3 16:21:00 GMT 2018
Hi Simon,
> > To speed up upstreaming your change here's an update patch I have made to
> > address my concerns that I will fold into your change and push in the next
> > couple of days. Please let me know if you disagree with any of the
> > changes I propose.
>
> I agree with all the changes. The patch becomes really better. Thank you
> for all notes and suggestions. Feel free to push it upstream.
I have committed your change now with the update included, and having
fixed the description in a couple of places to follow the requirement to
have two spaces between a full stop and the next sentence.
Thank you for your contribution and your patience through the review.
Maciej
More information about the Binutils
mailing list