[RFA][z80] Request for adoption of target z80

Nick Clifton nickc@redhat.com
Tue May 1 15:40:00 GMT 2018

Hi Arnold,

> Starting the second half of August, I shall no longer be able to process
> questions of reports about the Z80 target in binutils in a timely manner.
>
> Though the target z80 is very stable, I think the proper thing to do is to
> step down as maintainer.

Thank you very much for letting us know, and for all of your work in maintaining
this target.  When you do decide that it is time to stop, would you mind updating
the binutils/MAINTAINERS file and moving your name into the "Past Maintainers"
section please ?