Ultimate Software Users List

michelle.risher@onlinetechsloution.com michelle.risher@onlinetechsloution.com
Mon Jul 16 14:50:00 GMT 2018

Hi,

Would you be interested in Ultimate Software Users List for your sales and
marketing campaigns?

We can provide you Database from North America, Latin America, EMEA, and
APAC.

Information Fields – Name, Title, Email, Phone Numbers, Company Name, and
Company Details like Physical Address, Web Address, Revenue Size, Employee
Size and industry.

Below are the few targeted lists you might be interested: Qlikview,
Tableau, Microsoft BI, Alteryx, Jasper soft, SAP Business Objects, IBM
Cognos, TIBCO Spotfire, Hadoop, Oracle BI, Sisense And many more.

Ultimate Software Specialties: workday, paylocity, Ceridian, UltiPro,
SurveyGold, BetterWorks Enterprise Goals Platform, Cin7, iDashboards,
Calltracks, GScan, LionMailer, ISS 24/7 CMMS, Live2Support,

Please review and let me know if you are interested and I will get back to
you with more information for the same.

Regards,
Michelle Risher
Data analyst