FSF Binutils release 2.31 is now available

Nick Clifton nickc@redhat.com
Mon Jul 16 12:59:00 GMT 2018

Hi John,

>      We are pleased to announce that version 2.31 of the Binutils project
>      sources have been released
>
> The home page still points to the documentation for version 2.30

This should be fixed now.

The problem is that I cannot modify the:

  https://www.gnu.org/software/binutils/binutils.html

site myself.  I have to ask the GNU web maintainers to do it for me.
(Which I did, but this was on Saturday evening...).  The *other*
binutils website:

  https://sourceware.org/binutils/

I am able to update, so I did so at the time.  Anyway I checked the
GNU site again today and the updates appear to have gone in.