Don't relax undefined symbols on ppc.

Douglas B Rupp rupp@adacore.com
Mon Jul 9 22:45:00 GMT 2018

Greetings,

For RTPs on ppc-vx7, we use ld --relax to avoid having to use -mlongcall
which has been found to cause extreme code bloat.

Since our Ada code doesn't always play friendly with the WRS tool chain
w.r.t exception handling, we first do a partial link of the Ada objects,
GNAT RTL, and our libgcc.

This partially linked output .o will contain undefined symbols
referencing WRS libraries of course, which are resolved during final link.

There is a problem with --relax in the partial link trying to relax the
undefined symbols, leading to the RTP failing at startup with signal 11.

I solicit comments on the attached patch, which causes undefined symbols
to be ignored during the relax process.  Leaving them to be relaxed and
resolved during the final link.

--Douglas Rupp
AdaCore