2.30 branch created, snapshot available

Joel Brobecker brobecker@adacore.com
Tue Jan 16 11:33:00 GMT 2018

> Is this something an ordinary person can do ?  If so, would you
> mind updating the binutils/README-how-to-make-a-release file with
> the details of what needs to be done ?  Or alternatively please
> could you add a note along the lines of "ping Joel to ask him
> to update the crontab" ?

It requires access to the gdbadmin account on sourceware. Not very
many people do, and if you are going to rotate the role of release
manager, it may not be worth adding everyone. I don't mind doing it,
so attached is a patch which adds an action item describing what
needs to be done, and who to contact to get it done when not in
the gdbadmin group.

binutils/ChangeLog:

        * README-how-to-make-a-release: Add reminder to update the
        branch name in gdbadmin's crontab on sourceware.

OK to push to master?

--
Joel