[PATCH v2] _bfd_mips_elf_final_link: notify user about wrong .reginfo size
Maciej W. Rozycki
macro@mips.com
Fri Jan 12 09:38:00 GMT 2018
Hi Vlad,
Thank you for the updated patch. I have updated its heading to have the
sentence capitalised as I previously requested, i.e.:
_bfd_mips_elf_final_link: Notify user about wrong .reginfo size
and committed your change. When submitting further changes please omit
any ChangeLog updates from the patch itself as they tend to apply wrongly
or not at all; the committer will extract entries from the description and
apply them where appropriate (also in the future we may have a GIT hook to
do that automatically).
This change was small enough not to require a legal procedure to be
followed before it could be accepted for inclusion. If you wish to
continue contributing to our project, then please let me know and I will
tell you what to do next.
Thank you for your contribution. I will follow up with test cases soon.
Maciej
More information about the Binutils
mailing list