[AArch64 Patch] Add support for CSDB

James Greenhalgh james.greenhalgh@arm.com
Tue Jan 9 10:58:00 GMT 2018

Hi,

CSDB is a new instruction which Arm has defined. It has the same encoding as
HINT #0x14 and is available at all architecture levels.

OK? If so, please commit on my behalf as I don't have commit rights over
here. Please remember when applying the patch on my behalf to regenerate
the aarch64-asm-2.c, aarch64-dis-2.c, and aarch64-opc-2.c files.

I would like this to be applied before the 2.30 cut if possible.

Thanks,
James

---
opcodes/

2018-01-09  James Greenhalgh  <james.greenhalgh@arm.com>

	* aarch64-tbl.h (aarch64_opcode_table): Add "csdb".
	* aarch64-asm-2.c: Regenerate.
	* aarch64-dis-2.c: Regenerate.
	* aarch64-opc-2.c: Regenerate.

gas/

2018-01-09  James Greenhalgh  <james.greenhalgh@arm.com>

	* testsuite/gas/aarch64/system.d: Update expected results to expect
	CSDB.