RFC: Remove %A, %B and %L from error messages

Joseph Myers joseph@codesourcery.com
Sat Feb 17 02:38:00 GMT 2018

On Sat, 17 Feb 2018, Alan Modra wrote:

> For %L, I think it would be better to cast all bfd_vma to long long
> and print with "ll".  (It's better to give translators the option to

Note %ll may not be supported on some Windows hosts (needing %I64 instead
- there's gettext support for using inttypes.h macros in translated
strings so using e.g. uint64_t and PRIx64 should work better than BFD
having its own system for host-specific format strings for long long).

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com