Recent removal of a.out and COFF support for sparc

Michael Matz matz@suse.de
Thu Aug 9 12:34:00 GMT 2018

Hi,

On Wed, 8 Aug 2018, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:

> What about elfutils for these purposes? I have been told by gcc people
> that elfutils was supposed to replace binutils in this regard.

You shouldn't believe everything someone says.

Do you want to solve your problem or just argue randomly
around?  If the former: elftoaout (its even in some distros as is), if the
latter: please continue, but it won't help the former.

Ciao,
Michael.