[committed] Update my e-mail address, limit maintenance to MIPS I-IV ISAs

Maciej W. Rozycki macro@linux-mips.org
Tue Aug 7 20:12:00 GMT 2018

Nick, Simon --

> > I just wanted to say a big *THANK YOU* on behalf of us all, for all
> > the work that you have done with the binutils, gdb and everywhere
> > else too.
>
> Indeed, thanks!  I hope you'll still visit us from times to times :).

 You are welcome, it was my pleasure!  We shall see what happens, I'd love
to stay around.  There is so much exciting stuff to do.

 Meanwhile I plan to pop in to the Cauldron this year and we can catch up
there.

  Maciej