[pushed] Fix compile time error when using ansidecl.h with an old version of GCC.

Pedro Alves palves@redhat.com
Fri Sep 15 15:02:00 GMT 2017

Hi guys,

I was looking at merging libiberty&include from gcc to binutils-gdb,
and noticed this one patch that is in binutils-gdb and not in gcc,
since last July.

I think the patch is borderline obvious (it's arguable whether
to define OVERRIDE/FINAL for C), but in interest of re-syncing
the trees, I'm pushing the patch to gcc as is.

Thanks,
Pedro Alves