[PATCH 0/3] Fix issues with writing Linux core PRSTATUS note on MIPS o32, n32 and n64 into core file

Maciej W. Rozycki macro@mips.com
Tue Oct 17 13:55:00 GMT 2017


Hi Djordje,

> >If your mail client makes it difficult to send text verbatim, then can 
> >you please try a different solution, such as using `git send-email'?  
> 
> Sure, I will send all patches by using `git send-email'.  Please notice that I
> have addressed all of your proposals.

 Great, thanks!

> >I have tested it on MIPS64R2 board with ‘mips-mti-linux-gnu’ target and it is
> >also tested with ‘x86_64-linux-gnu’ target and these changes have passed
> >binutils regression tests.
> 
> >>Thanks.  Which ABI(s) specifically did you test for?
> 
> The changes have passed regression tests for MIPS32 (o32) target.

 Native presumably, right?  I'll push them through n32 and n64 native 
testing for you then and just smoke-test your newly added case with a 
cross-debugger and a remote target (where no core file generation is 
currently supported).

  Maciej



More information about the Binutils mailing list