[PATCH] Riscv ld-elf/stab failure, and fake label cleanup.
Kamil Rytarowski
n54@gmx.com
Thu Nov 23 20:50:00 GMT 2017
On 23.11.2017 21:47, Jim Wilson wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 23, 2017 at 3:31 AM, Kamil Rytarowski <n54@gmx.com
> <mailto:n54@gmx.com>> wrote:
>
>
> For the record, vax-netbsdelf is actively used. ns32k-netbsd is active
> too but not in the mainstream NetBSD project (people try to recreate
> hardware)
>
>
> We aren't dropping support for vax or ns32k. It is just that the
> testcase expects "Error:" and these three ports say "Fatal error:"
> instead. I believe I can fix this with a regexp.
>
> JIm
>
Why dropping? I noted that VAX uses older framework, however it still
used in modern NetBSD releases and actively tested (including real
hardware) and developed.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 819 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
URL: <https://sourceware.org/pipermail/binutils/attachments/20171123/d4fee6c4/attachment.sig>
More information about the Binutils
mailing list