New regressions in GAS testsuite for arm-wince-pe

Thomas Preudhomme thomas.preudhomme@foss.arm.com
Wed Nov 1 16:16:00 GMT 2017

I'll have a look at why they fail first if you don't mind. I find it curious
that the disassembly is different (yet the same instructions were assembled).

Best regards,

Thomas