Commit: Update address of FSF in binutils files

Nick Clifton nickc@redhat.com
Thu Dec 14 12:53:00 GMT 2017

Hi Guys,

  It was recently pointed out to me that some of the files in the
  binutils has the old address for the FSF in their copyright notices,
  so I have checked in the patch below to fix this.

./ChangeLog
2017-12-14  Nick Clifton  <nickc@redhat.com>

	* COPYING.LIBGLOSS: Update address of FSF in copyright notice.

bfd/ChangeLog
2017-12-14  Nick Clifton  <nickc@redhat.com>

	* cpu-mt.c: Update address of FSF in copyright notice.
	* elf32-m32c.c: Likewise.
	* elf32-mt.c: Likewise.
	* elf32-rl78.c: Likewise.
	* elf32-rx.c: Likewise.
	* elf32-rx.h: Likewise.
	* elf32-spu.h: Likewise.
	* hosts/x86-64linux.h: Likewise.

etc/ChangeLog
2017-12-14  Nick Clifton  <nickc@redhat.com>

	* add-log.el: Update address of FSF in copyright notice.

gas/ChangeLog
2017-12-14  Nick Clifton  <nickc@redhat.com>

	* config/tc-m32c.c: Update address of FSF in copyright notice.
	* config/tc-m32c.h: Likewise.
	* config/tc-mt.c: Likewise.
	* config/tc-mt.h: Likewise.
	* config/tc-visium.c: Likewise.
	* config/tc-visium.h: Likewise.
	* testsuite/gas/rx/explode: Likewise.

ld/ChangeLog
2017-12-14  Nick Clifton  <nickc@redhat.com>

	* testsuite/ld-mn10300/mn10300.exp: Update address of FSF in
	copyright notice.