Deprecating and removing old targets

Harry Reed doon386@gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 15:10:00 GMT 2016


OK, I can do that. What is the protocol for submitting patches and what 
are the requirements, etc?


Regards,

Harry Reed


On 11/04/2016 01:14 AM, Tristan Gingold wrote:
>> On 03 Nov 2016, at 18:10, Harry Reed <doon386@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> All,
>>
>> I've been a lurker here for a while, but decided now to chime in. The old National Semiconductor ns32k CPU lives on as a recent FPGA (re)implementation - (see: http://cpu-ns32k.net/ and http://opencores.org/project,m32632).   The ns32k was mentioned as a candidate for removal, but I would like to request that it stay due to the resurrection of this old friend.
>>
>> If you need a volunteer for maintaining the ns32k port I'll happily step-in.
> What about submitting a first patch that un-deprecates it ?
>


---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus



More information about the Binutils mailing list