Binutils/gas/ld port for RISC-V [PATCH v2]

Nick Clifton nickc@redhat.com
Tue Nov 1 16:52:00 GMT 2016


Hi Palmer,

  I have applied patches 3 through 7 to the binutils mainline branch.

  There were a few minor niggles to fix, and I know that you still have
  some changes outstanding, but I felt that it was better to get the sources
  in now, rather than forcing you to resubmit huge patch sets all the time.
  (Plus it takes me a day to go through a patch set, and I just don't have
  the time to repeat the exercise every week or so).

  So - the patches are in, but please do submit further patches to fix up the
  things that you wanted to adjust.

  Also, assuming that you are still willing to act as a maintainer for this port,
  please submit a patch to add your name to the binutils/MAINTAINERS file.

Cheers
  Nick



More information about the Binutils mailing list