bfd/elf32-arm.c build breakage
Alan Modra
amodra@gmail.com
Tue May 17 01:41:00 GMT 2016
On Mon, May 16, 2016 at 11:16:10AM +0100, Thomas Preudhomme wrote:
> Ok, I finally managed to reproduce. I needed to build with -O3. The patch fixes
> the warning. Let me do a bit more tests and then I'll submit it.
Something like this, I expect.
diff --git a/bfd/elf32-arm.c b/bfd/elf32-arm.c
index 65b593a..f67c59a 100644
--- a/bfd/elf32-arm.c
+++ b/bfd/elf32-arm.c
@@ -5663,6 +5663,15 @@ elf32_arm_size_stubs (bfd *output_bfd,
!= 0)
goto error_ret_free_local;
}
+
+ if (local_syms != NULL
+ && symtab_hdr->contents != (unsigned char *) local_syms)
+ {
+ if (!info->keep_memory)
+ free (local_syms);
+ else
+ symtab_hdr->contents = (unsigned char *) local_syms;
+ }
}
if (prev_num_a8_fixes != num_a8_fixes)
@@ -5694,7 +5703,7 @@ elf32_arm_size_stubs (bfd *output_bfd,
a8_fixes[i].section, htab);
if (stub_sec == NULL)
- goto error_ret_free_local;
+ return FALSE;
stub_sec->size
+= find_stub_size_and_template (a8_fixes[i].stub_type, NULL,
--
Alan Modra
Australia Development Lab, IBM
More information about the Binutils
mailing list