[committed] SH64/GAS: Fix a -Wwrite-strings build failure

Trevor Saunders tbsaunde@tbsaunde.org
Mon May 16 00:53:00 GMT 2016

On Sun, May 15, 2016 at 11:30:19PM +0100, Maciej W. Rozycki wrote:
> Fix a commit 6757cf57697d ("enable -Wwrite-strings for gas") regression.
>
> 	gas/
> 	* config/tc-sh64.c (shmedia_check_limits): Constify `msg'.
> ---
>  Applied as obvious.
>
>  Trevor, would you please run wide testing when making changes like your
> offending commit, which affect many targets?  While I do appreciate your
> janitorial work introducing build failures breaks bisection and generic
> testing run by other people, so I will appreciate your work even more if
> you try and keep things working.

As I said when sending that patch I tested it built for all targets, and
I've successfully built sh64-elf and sh64-linux several times since.
However that error only occurs with --disable-nls which I didn't even
really remember exists or expect would have any effect.

Trev