Releases 2.27 and 2.26.1
Tristan Gingold
gingold@adacore.com
Mon Jun 20 13:29:00 GMT 2016
> On 18 Jun 2016, at 00:43, Maciej W. Rozycki <macro@imgtec.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Tristan,
>
>> I have a couple MIPS bug fixes/clean-ups and one feature outstanding I
>> have been working on over the last month or so. I just need to complete
>> test suite coverage. This is 2.27 stuff only. ETA mid next week.
>
> I've got swamped with some corner-case bugs revealed by the new test
> cases and will need a couple days more to push the changes outstanding.
> New ETA is Mon-Tue next week. Apologies for the delay.
Ok, thank you for the update.
> Also I'd like to backport commit 22522f880a8e ("MIPS/GAS: Fix an ISA
> override not lifting ABI restrictions"), which fixes a 2.25 regression
> that caused Linux kernel build failures and which upset many people. OK
> for this change?
Backport is ok for 2.26 (you can also backport to 2.25, but there won't be
any new release on that branch).
Tristan.
More information about the Binutils
mailing list