[PATCH/AARCH64] update vulcan features list in the aarch64_cpus

Virendra Pathak virendra.pathak@broadcom.com
Mon Jun 20 08:32:00 GMT 2016


Hi Nick,

Thanks for merging the branch.

> Ah - sorry about that.  (As an aside it helps me if you can mention
> when submitting a patch that you need someone else to apply it for you).

Sure, Next time I will mention it.

Thanks.
with regards,
Virendra Pathak


On Mon, Jun 20, 2016 at 1:59 PM, Nick Clifton <nickc@redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi Virendra,
>
>> Thanks for approving the patch.
>> However, I do not have merge privilege to master branch.
>
> Ah - sorry about that.  (As an aside it helps me if you can mention
> when submitting a patch that you need someone else to apply it for you).
>
>> Could you please guide me on whom should I contact for "apply" the match ?
>
> Me. :-)
>
> I have checked in the patch.
>
> Cheers
>   Nick



More information about the Binutils mailing list