cross-compiling LM32 internal error while linking

Federico Vaga federico.vaga@gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 09:18:00 GMT 2016

Hello,

I've compiled a cross-compiler x86_64 to lm32:
gcc 5.3.0
binutils 2.26
mpc 1.0.3
mpfr 3.1.3
gmp 6.1.0
newlib 2.2.0

When I compile my code I get this message:

<path-to-my-environment>/lib/gcc/lm32-elf/5.3.0/../../../../lm32-elf/bin/ld: internal error: addend should be zero for R_LM32_16_GOT

Then the compilation complete without errors (O_O)
(like if that error is not an error but a warning)

I do not understand what does this mean, and I cannot find information on
the web. Any hint? If this is not the right place, can you redirect me to the
right place?

Thank you in advance