[PATCH] gas: Update test results for big-endian arc targets

Andrew Burgess andrew.burgess@embecosm.com
Thu Feb 25 10:54:00 GMT 2016


* Claudiu Zissulescu <Claudiu.Zissulescu@synopsys.com> [2016-02-25 08:21:11 +0000]:

> Thanks Andrew!
> 
> //Claudiu
> 
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: Andrew Burgess [mailto:andrew.burgess@embecosm.com]
> > Sent: Thursday, February 25, 2016 12:24 AM
> > To: binutils@sourceware.org
> > Cc: Claudiu.Zissulescu@synopsys.com; Andrew Burgess
> > Subject: [PATCH] gas: Update test results for big-endian arc targets
> > 
> > Some gas tests are excluded for arc targets using the pattern arc-*-*,
> > however this only covers little endian arc targets.  This commit extends the
> > patter to cover big endian arc targets, the pattern is now arc*-*-*.
> > 
> > gas/ChangeLog:
> > 
> > 	* testsuite/gas/all/gas.exp: Change target pattern to cover
> > 	arceb-*.
> > 	* testsuite/gas/all/redef3.d: Likewise.
> > 	* testsuite/gas/elf/elf.exp: Likewise.

I've pushed this change as obvious given that Claudiu is happy with
it.

I changed the title to "gas: Update tests for big-endian arc targets"
given that I wasn't actually changing the test results.

Thanks,
Andrew



More information about the Binutils mailing list