cross-compiling LM32 internal error while linking

Nick Clifton nickc@redhat.com
Mon Feb 15 17:44:00 GMT 2016

Hi Federico,

  I am sorry - I just cannot reproduce this failure. :-(  All my attempts
end up with a fully linked binary and no linker error messages.

  Please could you try adding -v to the end of your final gcc command line,
so that you can capture the linker command line ?  (It will probably reference
a program called "collect2" rather than the linker itself, but that is OK.  It
is the command line that I need).

PS Maybe it is the version of gcc that you are using ?  I am using gcc 6.0 from
the current mainline development sources...