[PATCH v3 00/15] Binutils/gas/ld port for PRU

Alan Modra amodra@gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 01:43:00 GMT 2016


On Fri, Dec 30, 2016 at 12:39:45PM +0200, Dimitar Dimitrov wrote:
> This patch series adds support for the Texas Instruments PRU I/O core. This port targets version 3 of the PRU core, which is found in the popular Beaglebone line of boards. The older core revisions are not supported.
> 

Now committed.  I made a few changes to the order of commits so that
--enable-targets=all built after the bfd patch, which needs include
files from later patches.  I also edited the testsuite a little,
indenting directives.  That's not really necessary for PRU, but I
learned that habit when writing tests for all targets.  Some targets
don't need a colon on labels, instead recognizing anything starting in
the first column as a label.

-- 
Alan Modra
Australia Development Lab, IBM



More information about the Binutils mailing list