[PATCH][gold] Fix an internal error in the constructor of Target_arm.
Igor Kudrin
ikudrin@accesssoftek.com
Tue Dec 20 03:53:00 GMT 2016
Thank you. I believe you deserve the attribution in ChangeLog as you've adjusted
the patch a lot.
I added the\at empty test script mostly to see its name in the "PASS" block
and have it counted.
Best regards,
Igor Kudrin
________________________________________
From: Cary Coutant <ccoutant@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2016 5:29 AM
To: Igor Kudrin
Cc: binutils@sourceware.org; Doug Kwan
Subject: Re: [PATCH][gold] Fix an internal error in the constructor of Target_arm.
> I think a much simpler fix is to move the code that initializes
> target1_reloc_ and target2_reloc_ from the constructor into
> Target_arm::do_select_as_default_target().
Also, the test case doesn't actually need the (empty) test script or a
objdump -- all we want to do is make sure the link succeeds.
I've committed your patch with modifications as follows. Thanks!
-cary
2016-12-19 Igor Kudrin <ikudrin@accesssoftek.com>
gold/
* arm.cc (Target_arm::Target_arm): Move initialization code ...
(Target_arm::do_select_as_default_target): ... to here.
* testsuite/Makefile.am (arm_target_lazy_init): New test case.
* testsuite/Makefile.in: Regenerate.
* testsuite/arm_target_lazy_init.s: New source file.
* testsuite/arm_target_lazy_init.t: New linker script.
More information about the Binutils
mailing list