RISC-V Fixes for 2.28 v2
Palmer Dabbelt
palmer@dabbelt.com
Sun Dec 18 07:01:00 GMT 2016
Thanks to everyone who reviewed our patches. I believe I've taken everyone's
feedback into account. The issues were fairly small, so unless there's any
more feedback I think this should be ready to go.
Here's something that I hope is actually a set of ChangeLog entries this time,
as opposed to whatever I did last time.
opcodes/ChangeLog
2016-12-17 Andrew Waterman <andrew@sifive.com>
* riscv-opc.c: Correct assembler mnemonic for aqrl AMOs.
2016-12-17 Andrew Waterman <andrew@sifive.com>
* riscv-opc.c: Fix disassembly of CSR instructions under -Mno-aliases.
2016-12-17 Andrew Waterman <andrew@sifive.com>
* riscv-opc.c: Add canonical JALR assembly representation.
2016-12-17 Andrew Waterman <andrew@sifive.com>
* riscv-dis.c: Re-work RISC-V gas flags: now we just support -mabi and
-march.
gas/ChangeLog
2016-12-17 Andrew Waterman <andrew@sifive.com>
* config/tc-riscv.c: Don't define our own .p2align.
* config/tc-riscv.h: Likewise.
2016-12-17 Andrew Waterman <andrew@sifive.com>
* config/tc-riscv.c: Re-work RISC-V gas flags: now we just support
-mabi and -march.
* config/tc-riscv.h: Likewise.
* doc/as.texinfo: Document -mabi and -march.
* doc/c-riscv.texi: Likewise.
2016-12-17 Andrew Waterman <andrew@sifive.com>
Kuan-Lin Chen <kuanlinchentw@gmail.com>
* config/tc-riscv.c: Likewise.
* config/tc-riscv.h: F registers might be 4-type aligned, so always
specify DWARF2_CIE_DATA_ALIGNMENT is 4.
bfd/ChangeLog
2016-12-17 Andrew Waterman <andrew@sifive.com>
* elfnn-riscv.c:
2016-12-17 Andrew Waterman <andrew@sifive.com>
* elfnn-riscv.c: Fix an integer overflow in relocation handling.
2016-12-17 Andrew Waterman <andrew@sifive.com>
* elfnn-riscv.c: Formatting changes for RISC-V.
* elfxx-riscv.c: Likewise.
2016-12-17 Andrew Waterman <andrew@sifive.com>
Kuan-Lin Chen <kuanlinchentw@gmail.com>
* bfd-in2.h: Define some new relocations, needed to support CFI
relaxation: TPREL_I, TPREL_S, RELAX, SUB6, SET6, SET8, SET16, SET32.
* elfnn-riscv.c: Implement these new relocations
* elfxx-riscv.c: Likewise.
* libbfd.h: Likewise.
* reloc.c: Likewise.
2016-12-17 Palmer Dabbelt <palmer@dabbelt.com>
* elfnn-riscv.c: Improve a LD error message when linking elf32 and
elf64.
More information about the Binutils
mailing list