RISC-V Fixes for 2.28
Palmer Dabbelt
palmer@dabbelt.com
Sun Dec 18 06:40:00 GMT 2016
On Fri, 16 Dec 2016 15:11:26 PST (-0800), amodra@gmail.com wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 16, 2016 at 11:47:17AM -0800, Palmer Dabbelt wrote:
>> If not, here's the relevant ChangeLog entries:
>>
>> gas/ChangeLog:
>>
>> 2016-12-16 Andrew Waterman <andrew@sifive.com>
>> Kuan-Lin Chen <kuanlinchentw@gmail.com>
>> Palmer Dabbelt <palmer@dabbelt.com>
>>
>> * Properly relax debug info, so GCC can emit CFI directives.
>> * Add ".option {no,}relax", to turn on/off relaxations.
>> * Change -march to require lower-case ISA strings.
>> * Use -mabi instead of -m32/-m64 and -mfloat-abi=*.
>> * Properly support .align and friends.
>> * Disassemble jal/jalr correctly.
>> * Disassemble CSR instructions correctly under -Mno-aliases.
>> * Correct aqrl AMO mnemonic.
>>
>> bfd/ChangeLog:
>>
>> 2016-12-16 Andrew Waterman <andrew@sifive.com>
>> Kuan-Lin Chen <kuanlinchentw@gmail.com>
>> Palmer Dabbelt <palmer@dabbelt.com>
>>
>> * Fix an integer overflow when in relocation handling.
>> * Properly relax debug info, so GCC can emit CFI directives.
>> * Add a _RELAX relocation, to conditionally control relaxation.
>
> These are not proper ChangeLog entries. See
> https://www.gnu.org/prep/standards/html_node/Change-Log-Concepts.html
> and following pages.
Sorry, I guess the first time I sent in a ChangeLog entry someone must have
manually massaged it. I'll fix this in the future, I'm going to submit a v2 of
this patchset with all the feedback incorporated.
Thanks!
More information about the Binutils
mailing list