Binutils release 2.28 - soon
Yury Norov
ynorov@caviumnetworks.com
Tue Dec 13 05:20:00 GMT 2016
On Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 04:08:46PM -0800, Andrew Pinski wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 1:49 AM, Tristan Gingold <gingold@adacore.com> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > if we still follow the new plan, the next release should be made early 2017, which means the 2.28 branch should be created soon (TM).
> >
> > However, commit activity is still high and I'd prefer not to cut arbitrary.
> > It would be nice if the branch could be created this week or the next week; if this doesn't work for you, please answer to this mail and share your plans!
>
> I think it would be good if we get the fixes for AARCH64 ILP32
> reviewed and in for 2.28. I don't know how many are pending right now
> though.
This is my patches I'd like to see in 2.28:
https://sourceware.org/ml/binutils/2016-12/msg00039.html
https://sourceware.org/ml/binutils/2016-12/msg00167.html
Yury
More information about the Binutils
mailing list